- here you can change or earn skins for free!
To use the site, please log in through Steam
1. General Provisions
Your access to the Service, as well as the use of the Service, is conditioned by the acceptance and observance of these Terms.
These conditions apply to all visitors, users and other persons using the Service.
By accessing or using the service, you agree to comply with these Terms.
If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, then you can not access the Service.
CSGO-SHOP.PRO NOTHING IN ANY WAY WITH VALVE CORPORATION OR ITS AFFILIATES.
2. Links to third-party sites
The prices of all items are obtained from the Steam Trading Platform and are updated regularly. We do not refund the money, as the user agrees to participate in the lottery. The User agrees that he is responsible for losing his money and agrees that csgo-shop.pro is not liable for damages of any kind.
4. Governing Law
These Terms will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Our inability to comply with any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of these rights. If any provision of these Terms is recognized by the court as invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms remain in effect. These Terms represent the entire agreement between us regarding our service, and replace all previous agreements we could have between us regarding services.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms at any time. When reviewing the material, we will try to notify you at least 30 days before the entry into force of any new conditions. What are the significant changes will be determined at our own discretion. Continuing to access or use our service after the changes are effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
6. Reasons to delete user data and lock
- 6.1. All users are obliged to fully and unquestioningly follow the Rules csgo-shop.pro. Disagreement or constant contest of Rules entails BAN.
- 6.2. Deception of the system, attempts to hack, penetration into someone else's accounts.
- 6.3. Blackmail of users, attempts and facts of fraud.
- 6.4. Appeals to the Administration, having obscene content or bearing offensive character.
- 6.5. Aiding, complicity in relation to the above paragraphs of the Rules.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email: